Visitors may choose from among three tasting tours
Guided tours are available in Italian, English, German and French and include a visit to the wine cellar and a wine tasting of three wines, and last up to two hours.
Rocche dei Manzoni
A tour dedicated to the excellent wines that made the winery great, and attest to the courage and the far-sightedness of the Migliorini family. The tasting includes the following wines:
• Valentino "Brut Elena"
• Bricco Manzoni Langhe Rosso D.O.C.
• Barolo D.O.C.G.
A tour devoted to exploring the first ever traditional method of sparkling wine production in the Langhe. The tasting includes our 3 sparkling.
- Valentino "Brut Elena"
- Valentino Brut Cuvée Speciale Door 185th
- Valentino Brut ()
A tour dedicated to the discovery of the company's latest vintage of Barolo on the market. The tasting includes the following wines:
• Barolo D.O.C.G. “Big’ d Big”
• Barolo D.O.C.G. “Vigna d’la Roul”
• Barolo D.O.C.G. Perno
“ Vigna Cappella S. Stefano”
You can choose one or more wines according to your personal taste.
Write us a message through the form and inform us about your needs. We’ll realise your tailored tour.
From Monday to Sunday:
from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
By reservation only
- After 15 minutes of delay in booking, the visit to the cellar is no longer guaranteed. The possibility of the only tasting with related costs will be evaluated according to availability.
- Requests for weekend visits must be received no later than Friday at 4 pm.
- From December 24th to January 6th inclusive.
- the week of August, 15th
- Over weekend in July and August
It is possible to buy the wines
from Monday to Friday:
8:30 - 12.30 am | 1:30 - 6:00 pm Saturday: 8:30 - 12:00 am